KURUKSHETRA-VRINDAVAN SAFARI 2011
Going on safari for another day
Chanting Hare Krishna all the way
Singing dancing staging a play
Spreading Gaura’s glories wherever we stay
Dear devotees: Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila
Prabhupada. All glories to Sri Guru and Sri Gauranga.
By the blessing of all the Vaishnavas and blessings from Sri Sri Radha
Madhava, once again we have the pleasure of organizing an adventurous
This year 2011 will be very special and here are the highlights:
* visit the amazing holy places of Vishnu Gaya. Buddha Gaya, Kurukshetra
Dham, New Delhi, Vrindavan Dham and Jaipur.
* By the blessings of Sri Vrinda Kunda, Sri Sri Krishna Balaram and Sri Sri
Radha Syamasundara we will have the transcendental association of our Safari
captain HH Jayapataka Swami, HH Bhakti Dhira Damodar Swami, HG Angira Muni
prabhu and many other wonderful devotees.
* all Safari devotees are looking forward to hear the eternal lilas of Sri
Sri Radha Mahava in Vrindavana from our dear Deena Bandhu prabhu.
* Vrindavana Dham will include 4 days Parikramas by bus (Gokula, Govardhana,
Nandagram and Varsana) and 1 day parikkrama to the local temples of the
Gosvamis and holy places of Vrindavan.
* we expect this year around 200 devotees from all over the world
Safari will start in Mayapur on the 23th March and the first stop will be
Gaya. On 26th we will arrive Kurikshetra Dham. 27th will arrive in Delhi
ISKCON temple. 29th Vrindhavan Dham. 4th April Jaipur and will return to
Mayapur Dham by 11 of April.
Anyone interested to participate or get more information about
KURUKSHETRA-VRINDAVAN SAFARI 2011 please contact